The Smiths

The Smiths

Saturday, July 19, 2014

My First Ever Clothing Post!!

Holla! 

Although I love fashion and am drawn to trendy looks, I would not say fashion is my "thing". And some would actually find me posting about clothes a tad laughable. BUT TRIBAL HAREM PANTS ARE A THING RIGHT NOW!!! 

And so I had to at least mention that I'm a way obsessed with this versatile, super comfy trend. 


K, don't mind my messy house, just look at these beautiful pants. They are so comfortable they could be pajamas but I'm definitely wearing them to church tonight, because you know, trendy!! I wear them with my Fakenstock (fake Birkenstocks) sandals and my Madewell traveler tote and I totally pass for someone who knows what they're doing at the mall!! 

But I'm not. 

Double plus bonus, both of these babies (plus an awesome pair of tribal leggings) were on clearance Ross.

#winning 

No comments:

Post a Comment